Spring is here…summer’s around the corner! Now that we have changed the clocks, our days are longer and it’s staying lighter later. We are all busy with spring cleaning and projects at our homes. Homeowners take great pride in beautifying their property with flower gardens and taking care of their homes. Below are some safety tips we hope you will find helpful…
- Check deck or patio for possible deterioration & safety hazards such as loose boards & protruding nails.
- Check all window & door locks to ensure correction functioning. Make sure all locks are secure & there are no holes in any of the screens.
- Inspect recreational equipment, such as a swing set or playscape, for proper operation and possible dangers.
- Carefully inspect your toilet. Look for the erosion of plastic floater valves and check all pipe connections.
- Inspect washing machine hoses periodically and replace hoses that show signs of wear or leakage.
Have a safe & enjoyable Spring.